background

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Ants Mission


Peace,
I would like to share with you an amazing moment that I had Yesterday.

I was watching the hard working creatures, i.e. the ants, while they were performing their mission of shifting their eggs from point A to point B.
How serious they were when they moved in a beautiful harmony.

I don't hate ants mainly for two reasons. That is, because they remind me with God and also because they are "glorifiers"(Musabiheen); I meant that they glorify Allah may be more than I do!

So, I continued watching them but anyway, I sadly say that I had had to kill at least a hundred of them. Well, I also had a mission!

I committed my crime by pouring water on the floor continuously for some time. Doing so means that I'm going to break the line of their path. 
Unfortunately, I have no other choice.
I apologized to them and said, "Sorry, it is your destiny."

I was wondering, how they are going to act; I meant the survived ones.
Those who were striving to finish their mission, will they stop at the boundaries of water which was on the floor?

And..
guess..
what!


Sub'han Allah (Exalted is Allah)!

The tiny little creatures climbed the wall and gathered at one point and holding their eggs.
They were waiting for me to finish my mission of pouring water on their path as I need.
I spent about 15 minutes or more and they were in the same position planning for their next plan! (I took their photo) 


I finished my mission and withdrawn from the crime scene and left them in the same position. When I returned back after about 20 minutes, they were disappeared. The floor was not completely dry and I wondered what was there plan.

Why they did not escape and left their eggs behind when they realized that their life is in danger?

Do they really believe that losing a hundred members from the army is better than losing a hundred eggs which are their next progeny?

Do they really have the ability to think and make plans using their 250,000 brain cells?

Who inspired them with these tactics?

I had only one answer… They are just inspired by Allah. "Surely in that there is a sign for people who reflect "[16:11]

"And Solomon's hosts of jinn and humans and birds stood assembled for him as they were being arrayed.  When they came to the Valley of the Ants, an ant said, 'O ants, enter your dwellings, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you while they are unaware!'
Whereat he smiled, amused at its words. And he said, ‘My Lord, inspire me to be thankful for Your grace with which You have favoured me and my parents, and to do good that will please You, and include me, by Your mercy, among Your righteous servants’. "[27:17-19]

With regards,
Bint Ibadh
 




No comments:

Post a Comment