background

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Plan for the Month of Ramadan..InShaa' Allah.


Bismillahi arrahmani arraheem
AsSalaam Alaykom wa Rahmatu Allahi wa Barakatu
I would like to wish All Muslims around the world blessed times during the Noble Month of Ramadan.
I would like to mention my plan for the coming 29 or 30 days (inShaa'Allah/God willing):
During this beautiful month, we will continue reading the book "the 25 Prophets". Hopefully, we will be able to finish it!
We will start reading few pages which I have selected from the book "Selected Writings on Purifying the Soul" ( a non Ibadhi book).
We will also start reading a new book called "Major Sins & Sincere Repentance".
I took this decision because time during Ramadan is very limited and I will be busy begging Allah to forgive me.
Happy Ramadanic times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment