background

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Love




     Abu Obeida reported from Jabir ibn Zaid that Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said: "If Allah has loved a slave, He says: 'O Gabriel! I love My slave so-and-so; therefore love him.' So Gabriel (peace be upon him) loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in Heaven, (saying): 'ALLAH loves So-and-so, therefore love him.' And the inhabitants of Heaven love him. Then acceptance is established for him among the people of the earth. And if Allah has abhorred a slave, so it is the same way."

Related by Al-Rabii bin Habib (Al Jami' Al Sahih, Hadith No: 67)



     On the authority of Abu Hurayra; he said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah, blessed is He and exalted be He, will say: 'Where are those who have mutual love for the sake of My Glory? Today I shall shade them in My Shade when there will be no shade except Mine.' " 

Related by Al-Rabii bin Habib (Al Jami' Al Sahih, Hadith No: 68)




     Abu Obeida narrated that Jabir ibn Zaid said: It was conveyed to me that Mu'ath ibn Jabal said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: " Allah, blessed is He and exalted be He, says: 'My love is incumbent upon those who love one another for my sake, sit with one another for my sake, visit one another for My sake, exchange visits for My sake, and have no affectation or feeling of inhibition or constriction when dealing with one another for My sake.' "

Related by Al-Rabii bin Habib (Al Jami' Al Sahih, Hadith No: 69)



     Abu Obeida reported from Jabir ibn Zaid that Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said: "Allah, the Exalted, said: 'If My slave loves the meeting with Me, I too love the meeting with him; and if he hates the meeting with Me, I too hate the meeting with him.' "

Related by Al-Rabii bin Habib (Al Jami' Al Sahih, Hadith No: 70)



No comments:

Post a Comment