background

Sunday, August 2, 2020

The Guide: Rulings of Menstruation and Postpartum Bleeding


“I have taken a look at this concise book written by my brother Sheikh Bakir bin Muhammed Rashum, the obedient and trustworthy scholars. I have found it useful, well expressed and easily understood. A beginner can understand it easily. Obtaining this book suffices to educate oneself about these matters. Our Muslim daughters need such a reference to answer all their concerns about menstruation and postpartum bleeding.” By: Nasir al-Marmuri  

“I encourage my Muslim sisters to keep a copy of this useful book as we are obliged to seek good knowledge and understanding about these relevant crucial matters.” By: Khalsa al-Aghbari

Please press on the image to download the book. 





No comments:

Post a Comment