background

Monday, May 25, 2020

Oman and Ibadhism: Introduction

Do you remember my new old book “Oman and Ibadhism”?
I guess yes!
Happily, starting from today, we can read it together!

“This revised edition of the book will help most of the readers’ demands who wanted to know more about Ibadhism.” as the author claims.

The book has two parts, but I decided to divide it into 6 parts. The list of contents is mentioned below. By God’s Will, direct links to each part will be attached once the related parts are posted.


Contents

            Preface   [part I]
PART ONE

1.     The Meaning of Islam     [part I]
2.    Omanis and Islam     [part I]
3.    Islam after the Death of the Prophet     [part II]
4.    Causes of Misunderstanding     [part II]
5.    Ibadhism in Oman     [part II]
6.    Conclusion     [part II]

PART TWO

7.    The Principles of Ibadhism     [part III]
8.    On History     [part III]
9.    Between the Ibadhis and the Khawarij     [part III]
10.On Ibadhism from the Sunni Sources     [part III]
11.  On Islam and Faith     [part IV]
12. On God’s Characteristics (Qualities)     [part IV]
13. On interpretation     [part IV]
14. Sighting God     [part V]
15. The Creation of the Quran     [part V]
16. Great Sins and Judgement of their of their perpetrators     [part V]
17. The Mediation (Intercession)     [part VI]
18. The Balance (Justice)     [part VI]
19. The Imamate     [part VI]
20.Fear (Al-Taqiya)     [part VI]
21. Conclusion     [part VI]
Bibliography
Index

NOTE: It is so important to note that the book has tens and dozens of spelling mistakes. I tried my best to correct most of them but, however, I left some uncorrected as I failed to figure out the right correction!


No comments:

Post a Comment